The dark mode is a brilliant feature that has helped a lot of people as it allows you to use the application in the dark or at night. This wonderful feature has made it very easy for people to use the application at places where the default light setting of the app may hurt their eyes and this is why this feature is also very popular these days.
The snap dark mode feature of the application can be supported on both iOS devices and android phones and you can use this feature on the application on both devices. If you are looking for the steps with which you can also change the default setting of the app to dark mode then, be happy as we are going to tell you how you can do the same on different devices without any difficulty. We will tell you how you can change the theme of the application to dark mode. Read the guide carefully and learn how to change your Snapchat to dark mode.
Steps to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat on iOS Devices
The process to enable the dark mode on Snapchat on your iPhone is a very simple process and you can learn about them by reading the steps that we are giving here. So, make sure that you follow all the steps written by us correctly.
- Open the Snapchat application on your mobile phone by tapping the Yellow icon.
- After that, you have to click on your Bitmoji to open the menu.
- There choose the Settings option and then move down in the drop-down menu to the ‘App Appearance’ tab.
- Click on the tab and open it and then select the ‘Always Dark’ option that is present there.
This is the correct process of how to put Snapchat in dark mode on your iPhone or iOS device.
Steps to Enable Dark Mode on Android Phone
Now, this is not as simple as the iOS process because Snapchat has yet to launch the dark mode feature for Android phones. But, there is a tweak that you can use which will change the theme of the app but this will also change the theme of all the other installed apps on your device.
- You need to open the settings of your mobile phone and then go to the phone menu tab.
- There, you will find the build number at the bottom. Tap on this number repeatedly until the developer mode is not activated.
- After that, you need to go back to the main menu of Settings and look for the Developer option.
- Once you see the option, turn the toggle on and look for the Hardware accelerated rendering option.
- You have to turn on the Override force-dark option which will enable the dark mode on all the installed applications on your mobile phone which will also include Snapchat.
I am sure that you now know how to put Snap on dark mode on both Android phones and iOS devices.