Let’s Get You Happy Emailing!
When it comes to send emails whether it is AOL, Yahoo, Gmail or Spectrum the errors are inescapable as the issue we will discussion about today the most common complains received with the use of spectrum are lost or forgotten account login password, unable to send/receive emails, spam message which results into the Spectrum email not working. It might also be possible Spectrum email not responding on certain devices only ( iPad, Android, iPhone, Mac etc.)
This post will help try some of the trouble shooting hacks and try to fix this issue.
1. Firstly you need to correctly set up the spectrum email on your device, make sure to enter the correct details:
To correctly set up the Spectrum email settings on your device , use the following format:
- username: Your full Spectrum email ID address
- Password: Your Spectrum email ID password
- SSL: Should be On
- Protocol: IMAP
- Port: 993
- Port: 587
- Requires Authentication: Yes, or checked.
2. Forgotten Password
Another reason responsible for the Spectrum email error is a forgotten password and you may have entered a wrong password and as a consequence facing the associated issues.
In this scenario, you need to click on ‘Forgot password” tab and re-enter a new desired password.
As an example of an issue, if the Spectrum email isn’t working fine on your Android device here’s what to do:
Editor’s note: Although operating the email via a web browser is not the same as using it with IMAP/POP set up and so make sure to use the correct settings with sufficient amount of storage space on your device for Spectrum email:
- Incoming server: pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Incoming server port: 110
- SSL: No
- Outgoing server hostname: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Outgoing port: 25
- Authentication: Yes.
Other things that could be at fault and you need to keep a check on them:
- Make sure to have a good internet connectivity
- Update the spectrum email.
- Remove third party apps
- Lastly, try to use it on different browser if it works fine on another one, use it.
If you are unable to find the official website Spectrum email, no need to worry. Simply log on to Emailspedia.com and find the relevant articles.