If you are a user of both Yahoo and ATT email accounts, then your accounts may have been merged when the two companies came together. However, later they announced to end of their partnership which led to your merger accounts unmerging. But a lot of users have complained that their Yahoo mail login is redirected to AT&T even after the unmerging.
So, we are going to tell you how you can unmerge your Yahoo email account from AT&T.
Separate Yahoo mail from AT&T
- Open any web browser of your choice and then perform my att login.
- Use the ATT email account login details to login into your account.
- After you have logged in, you should choose the ‘Profile’ option from the top of the navigation bar.
- After that, select ‘AT&T Email Accounts’ from the drop-down menu and then choose the Account Profile.
- Then, open the ‘User information’ tab from the given menu and then choose the “Delete Account” option. You will see this option on the right side of the member ID.
- Then there will be a pop-up message on the screen asking for confirmation to delete the email. Press Ok confirm your selection.
- Now, to unmerge Yahoo email from AT&T open your Yahoo mail account with the correct login credentials.
- On the bottom of the displayed screen, you will see the unmerge button. Tap on it to have separate accounts.
With this procedure, you will be able to unmerge your Yahoo mail account from the AT&T email account.