For traditional client games, the back-end server architecture is often complex and requires intensive network communication between servers in the US. If unicast communications are used, one server must be aware of changes to other servers in the US. At any time, that decreases. Flexibility of the entire architecture. To achieve flexible development and reduce host computing resources, many client game servers still use UDP broadcast communications.
In the current friday night funkin unblocked games 911 Classic network and VPC network environments, L2 broadcast and multicast are not supported because the underlying switches are L3 switches. To meet clients’ streaming and multicast needs, you can use unicast mode to simulate multicast mode.
Configuration In A Windows Environment
In a Windows environment, the multicast tool consists of an UptoPoint server in the US and a multicast client. A server must be installed on an ECS instance to send multicast packets, while a client must be installed on ECS to send multicast packets. Receive multicast packets.
Install the Windows Multicast Agent using the installation package. Double-click the udptopoint-1.3.1.exe and udptomulti-1.1.1.exe installers. Then install the server and client as prompted.
Order Server Configuration
After successfully installing multicast tool, please run udptopoint.exe and multicast unicast background service will start automatically. Then select Task Manager > Services to check the current status of the current service.
You must configure multicast groups on the server and add multicast members to the groups using a configuration file named server_cfg.json.txt.
The Parameters In The Configuration File Are Defined Below:
- group_ip: IP address of the multicast group
- Group_port – The multicast group port, which initiates multicast on the server.
- server_port: Agent communication port, which converts multicast mode to unicast mode.
member_array: IP addresses of the members of the multicast group
- send_reload_point_cfg: A useful tool for the server:
- Currently, the supported commands are “reload” and “list”.
The reload command is used to reload the configuration file. Run this command whenever you modify the configuration file.
The list command is used to display information about snow cloud packets sent or received by the current agent system.
Instructions for use:
Reload the command or enter the list in the terminal.
After the multicast tool is successfully installed, run udptomulti.exe and the multicast unicast background service will start automatically. Then select Task Manager > Services, and you can check the current status of the current US service.
On the client, configure the added multicast groups using the json array in the configuration file, client_cfg.json.txt.
server_ip — The source IP address that is sending the multicast data.
server_port: Agent communication port, i.e. unicast port.
- group_ip: The IP address of the multicast group, that is, the IP address of the multicast group that will be copied after receiving messages.
- group_port: The communication port of the application, the port of the multicast group that will be copied after receiving messages.
- send_reload_multi_cfg: A useful tool for clients:
- Currently, the supported commands are “reload” and “list”.
The friday night funkin unblocked games 911 reload command is used to reload the configuration file. Run this command whenever you modify the configuration file.
The list command is used to display information about packets sent or received by the current agent system.
Configuration In Linux Environment
Both the Linux Multicast Tool server and client are packaged in one main lerner and rowe net worth package. The currently available RPM package is multicast_usr_tool-1.0.1–1.x86_64.rpm (version 1.0.1). The installation process is as follows:
sudo rpm -ivh multicast_usr_tool-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
You can check if the RPM package is installed correctly by running rpm -Q multicast_usr_tool-1.0.3–1.el6.x86_64. After the RPM package is successfully installed, the server and client programs for the User State Multicast tool are automatically installed on the system.
After the multicast tool is installed correctly, the client installation directory is /usr/local/bin, and the configuration file directory is /etc/multicast/.
Run the cd /usr/local/bin command to access the directory where the client is located in the USA.
Run the command source ~/.bashrc.
Here’s How To Start The Client And Server:
For the client: Run the following command with root permissions to start the client manually: nohup multic_admin -R>/dev/null &
For the server: Run the following command with root permission to start the server: service multis_monitord start
Stop The Client Or Server As Follows:
To manually stop the client, run ps aux | grep multic_admin to find the PID of the process, and then run friday night funkin unblocked games 911 with the kill pid command friday night funkin unblocked games 911 single broke.
To stop the server, issue the service multis_monitord stop command with root permissions Run along.
Check the running status using multis_monitord service status.
Editing The Server Configuration File
For Windows, edit the server_cfg.json.txt file in the udptopoint friday night funkin unblocked games 911 directory. For Linux, edit the /etc/multicast/server_cfg.json.txt file.
After Editing Is Complete, You Need To Use The Reload Tool To Load The Modified Configuration File Into The Running Server Program:
- Run the following command for Linux: server_reload_list and enter the reload command.
- Run the following command for Windows: send_reload_point_cfg and enter the reload command.
- If the message “Connection refused” appears, check that the uptopoint service is working properly.
Edit The US Client Configuration File
ECS2 is used as an example below to illustrate how to modify the client configuration file. For Windows, edit the client_cfg.json.txt file in the udptopoint directory. For Linux, edit the /etc/multicast/client_cfg.json.txt file.
After editing is complete, you need to use the reload tool to load the modified configuration file into the running server program.
- For Linux, run the following command: client_reload_list and enter the reload command.
- For Windows, run the following command: send_reload_multi_cfg and enter the reload command.
- If the message “Connection refused” appears, check that the Optomulity service is running correctly.
Caution: The server port must be the same on both the client and server. Otherwise, the packet cannot be received.
Generates system log files. For Windows it will be created in client_log.txt directory C:udptomulti and server_log.txt directory C:udptopoint. For Linux, client_log.txt and server_log.txt will be generated in the /etc/multicast/ directory.
After completing the service configuration, you can use the packet capture tool to test the service. We recommend using the Wireshark command for Windows systems and the tcpdump command for Linux systems.
If Communication Fails, Troubleshoot By Completing The Following Steps:
- On the server, verify that multicast packets are correctly converted to unicast packets and sent correctly.
- In the Friday night funkin unblocked games 911 client, check if unicast packets are received correctly and if the network connection is normal.
- Check if the client can successfully restore a unicast packet to a US multicast packet.
For more information, please visit sbxhrl.